EPICCNC USA - DC 5-60V 0-60A LCD Display Digital Current Voltage Power Energy Meter Multimeter Ammeter Voltmeter with built in 100A Current Shunt, RUGGEDIZED 4-in-1 Easy Mounting, and built in Anderson PowerPole Connectors for Plug N Play Installations
- Built in silver plated Anderson Powerpole Connectors for simple, clean, and easy Plug N Play installations. RUGGED Easy mount 4-in-1 enclosure design (panel mount, back mount, zip-tie, free standing) Clearly identified SOURCE, LOAD, and color identified connections.
- Handles 5 to 60 volts. Works on all 6,12, 14.4, 18, 20, 24, 36, and 48 volt systems and power banks of any battery chemistry!
- Digital LCD screen gives clear crisp readings in real-time for accurate power monitoring that requires no configuration and works automatically in 8 values: Current (A), Voltage (V), Amp Hour (Ah), Watt Hour (Wh), Peak Amps (Ap), Minimum Voltage “sag” (Vm), Peak Watts (Wp), Power Watts (W)
- Made in the USA and UPGRADED! With the best LCD self powered buck converter driver, microprocessor, 100A rated Alu-Chrom shunt stack, and decreased sensitivity to noise gives the most efficient, most reliable, lowest power consumption monitoring solution over any other LCD meter.
- Recommended to 45A continuous duty. Peak: 60A 30sec. 100A 3sec.
- Compatible with DC Direct Power, Electronic Speed Controls (ESC). and Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) controls
Manufactured by EPICCNC USA - Amazing Products Produced by Precision CNC Machines in Colorado. We made the power analyzer even better. The EPC-807 Power Analyzer combines a newly designed PCB and microprocessor, rugged enclosure with an innovative mounting system, and the best and most convenient silver plated genderless connector system available. We worked hard to create the most versatile power analyzing solution for DIY enthusiast to professions who need an easy, reliable analyzer for testing, monitoring and troubleshooting DC powered systems and projects.
Popular uses include real-time battery charging readings and testing includingRC, RV solar, wind and such applications.Connect between any power source (e.g., battery, charger, generator, solar panel) and the load (e.g., motor, battery, inverter, amplifier, appliance, LED, circuit) that's using the power to be measured. This forces current through the meter so it can be measured.
No setup required, works automatically 8 real time values:
Current (A): 0.01A~100A 0.01 resolution
Voltage (V): 5.00V~60V 0.01 resolution
Amp Hour (Ah): 0.000 ~ 65.000Ah
Watt Hour (Wh): 0.0 ~ 6554Wh
Peak Amps (Ap): 0.00 ~ 100.00Ap
Minimum Voltage “sag” (Vm): 00.00 ~ 60.00Vm
Peak Watts (Wp): 0.0 ~ 6554 Wp
Power Watts (W): 0.0 ~ 6554 W
Powered (~ 0.006A) by your circuit, needs no additional batteries.
Typ. accuracy: 1% Volts, 1% Amps. Repeatable, high-resolution measurements. Accurately measures RMS value of time varying DC voltage.
Built-in current shunt resistor's low 0.001 Ohm resistance so meter does not affect your circuit.
Size LWH:5.59” x 1.85” x 0.83” (142mm x 47mm x 21mm)
Weight: 3.8oz (0.23 lbs.) (107 g)
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Dustproof only, not waterproof. Do not exposed to outdoor elements and wet conditions.
Use within the recommended electrical measuring thresholds only.
A measurement device - does not offer circuit or load protection whatsoever.
Current only measured in one direction. From Source to Load through the black "negative" lead.
For DC systems only.
1 - EPC-807 Newest Version 2 - Power Analyzer
1 - Manual
* To connect, must purchase Anderson Powerpole connectors separately!
Mounting kit EPC-807-01 is recommended and NOT INCLUDED.